Saturday, June 9, 2007

At last: an update!

Finally, some PC time at a local FedExKinkos. Spent the morning taking care of dry cleaning and checking out a swell apartment just south of the City. Got a few photos to share quickly (Kinko's charges by teh minute now!). First is the front door to my office. That's the last thing I see before getting to work. What a way to start the day!

This is the courtyard at our office. Very serene and gorgeous. There are tables for eating and meetings, and there's also an indoor bistro with a couple dozen tables of various sizes. People lunch there and hold small meetings.

Houston has baseball, but what's more, Houston has indoor baseball. Way cool - especially when it's way hot outside! The ballpark is fabulous, lacking none of the best creature comforts. I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if the beer cups were engineered to not spill. I got lucky and grabbed a killer parking space for my first game, literally across the street from the park.

More to come soon - keep checking back!