Thursday, October 18, 2007

California Here We Come

Tomorrow, we're headed to San Francisco. I have a conference to attend in San Jose, and Deb's going to be hanging out in the California sunshine drinking caffeinated beverages. This is The Deb's first trip to California, unless you count the time we drove over the state line that time we went to Vegas and stopped the car long enough for her to open the door and step in the Golden State. I've been there several times, but this is the first time with Deb so that makes it a new adventure for both of us.

We won't have much time to lolly gag or even sightsee, as the conference will keep me pretty occupied (I guess that means I won't have much time to lolly gag or sight see!). And while the conference ends Wednesday evening, I have to be at work very early Thursday morning to make a presentation to a large group of my company's executives and managers. That means I'll be loading up on my own caffeinated beverages. But I don't mind - I'm very grateful to work for a company that totally appreciates the value of education to stay in front of the curve.

We'll post if time and wireless connections allow!